INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY SOFTWARE DEFINED A. HORODYŃSKI SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWO-AKCYJNA.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Software Defined A.Horodyński spółka komandytowo-akcyjna, 03-321 Warsaw, ul. Palestyńska 2a, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Contact address in all matters regarding your personal data processed by the Administrator: email@example.com, tel. 22 390 59 04.
We obtain your personal data from contact forms on the website, publicly available databases of personal data, social networking sites, contacts established during industry conferences and business events, direct contacts with your representatives and employees, and contacts initiated by your representatives / employees in the form of e-mails with asking for a trade offer.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6. sec. 1. Letter f. Regulation of the European Parliament No. 2016/679 of April 26, 2016. [hereinafter: the Regulation] based on the necessity of processing for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES REALIZED UNDER THE SO-CALLED JUSTIFIED INTEREST:
- Realization of services resulting from contracts concluded with you,
- Conduction of marketing activities, including direct marketing of products and services offered by Software Defined A.Horodyński spółka komandytowo-akcyjna, provided that you have given your consent,
- Contact for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular by e-mail and telephone, if you have given your consent,
- Internal administrative, analytical, and statistical purposes,
- Organization and implementation of trips to conferences, training, technical workshops.
DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
The data is processed until the legitimate interests of Software Defined A.Horodyński spółka komandytowo-akcyjna exist, constituting the basis for processing, or until the date of objection to such processing.
name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, position, company name, registered office address, NIP number, REGON number, company industry, company size.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data may only be accessed by authorized employees/associates of Software Defined A.Horodyński spółka komandytowo-akcyjna and entities providing IT services to Software Defined A.Horodyński spółka komandytowo-akcyjna for the purposes set out in this document. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to:
- Public administration bodies, institutions or third parties authorized to request access or receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions,
- Data processors in order to provide legal representation, e.g., law firms.
RIGHTS THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO IN CONNECTION WITH DATA PROCESSING
The owners of personal data have the right to access their data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and also the right to object to data processing, the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
HOW IS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
Your personal data is protected using the necessary and adequate security mechanisms, including encryption and detection of unauthorized data access attempts. Reporting of a possible security breach of such data is enabled and accessible within the time specified by the relevant regulation.